The Herts and Essex Fertility Centre aim to remain within the top performing centres for the provision of successful fertility treatment in the UK; Central to this is that every patient who walks out of the centre feels a deep sense of quality and personal touch in the level of care that they have received irrespective of the outcome.
- Identify and meet the needs of all our clients
- Maintain a programme of continual improvement
- Meet, or exceed the requirements of legislation and agreed standards
- Train and involve staff to achieve this purpose
- Adhere to the quality system to achieve agreed standards
The Centre has therefore adopted, and will implement, the following quality policy for all activities and operations within the facility:
- will comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- will set annual objectives designed to ensure continual improvement in its quality and Centre performance. These objectives are reviewed at the Annual Management Quality Review meetings
- The centre will ensure that all staff are kept aware of this policy, and their individual responsibilities within it. An appropriate programme of training and awareness will achieve this. All employees are required to participate in maintaining these standards, and be committed to a programme of continual service improvement and customer satisfaction
- All employees are given areas of responsibility to ensure ownership of our quality programme
In order to achieve these objectives it is the policy of the centre to establish and maintain an effective quality management system based on the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008
This policy will be reviewed annually for suitability, displayed in the centre and will be available to the general public on application.
ISO 9001:2008 -
We were inspected for the above quality standard in June 2012 and delighted to have received the certification until July 2015. The inspector made the following comments on the day of inspection:
"The Management System continues to be well controlled with a high level of commitment to the requirements of ISO9001-2008 and to continuous improvement. Well done to all."
We are regulated by the following bodies:
Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority
Care Quality Commission
We are accredited by:
SGS UK Ltd