5 good reasons to come to Herts and Essex:
1. Excellent Success Rates: We are consistently one of the top IVF clinics in the UK. In 2011 we completed 70 egg share treatments and 55.8% of recipients and 45% of donors achieved a pregnancy. Over our 23 year history we have helped deliver over 4,500 babies.
2. Unrivalled Experience: Since 2000 we’ve had experience in the management of over 2200 Blastocyst transfers. We see over 700 new couples each year.
3. Easy Access: We areideally located between Hertfordshire and Essex on Junction 25 (A10) of the M25, within easy reach of the M11, M1 and A12 and just over 20 minutes from Central London by train.
4. Free IVF for Egg Share Donors: Patients who donate some of their collected eggs to the egg share programme can receive their own IVF treatment for free.
5. One Couple, One Incubator Policy: Ensures a safer and more secure environment for embryo development in addition to the reassuring electronic witnessing system, which was actually developed in collaboration with the Herts and Essex Fertility Centre.